Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Social D new site

  1. #1
    Inactive Member gotXyourXcancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2003
    Posts
    500
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SOCIAL D's NEW SITE KICKS ASS!!!
    Tons of new badass pictures...and i aint no *****...but if i was, id have to say id do 2 bags in a heart beat, lol. that guys a little badass, check out the pics.

    everyone go check out the new site

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mom13's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to agree, the site is really AWSOME. Good pics. of Mike, John, Johnny & Charlie. Now I want to see tham again.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Rat_Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the mike ness band site has also been redone. wonder if that means anything?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member misfit666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, the new site's real sweet. How about some info on what people really care about, the new album. No offense to this site but I think it's sad that people have to come to an unofficial website to get the latest info on a band. They're taking advantage of one of the most loyal fanbases in rock and roll. Quit snowballing us and give us some real answers on a new album, and quit playing SoCal god damnit. Then, it would be a good website. Until then, I'll keep checking in here to get the latest info.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tysonlb's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by misfit666:
    Yea, the new site's real sweet. How about some info on what people really care about, the new album. No offense to this site but I think it's sad that people have to come to an unofficial website to get the latest info on a band. They're taking advantage of one of the most loyal fanbases in rock and roll. Quit snowballing us and give us some real answers on a new album, and quit playing SoCal god damnit. Then, it would be a good website. Until then, I'll keep checking in here to get the latest info.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I hear that.....they hardly update the tour page on that site when there's shows. That's why I only shop here....more than enough info!

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    mmsickboy
    Guest mmsickboy's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah it took Johnny Cash dying for them to update the site.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its all hi-tek now [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    heh I just noticed the PM inbox changed on this board [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ September 20, 2003 12:31 AM: Message edited by: das187 ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow what a let down. I figured it would be something great. I could do that. take all the content from the old page and through on a new navigation page. C'mon mike. Donde esta el album nuestro.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •